Wednesday 4 August 2010

Jamie and Storm

I have had a very lazy day after all the stress of yesterday but this evening I was taken to see Jamie riding a friend's horse called Storm. I've no idea where we were as I got completely lost but I know we crossed from Bedfordshire into Hertfordshire! Storm was in her stable when we arrived so Jamie set to getting her groomed and ready while Michael (the owner) mucked her out.

It was hammering down with rain ...

and then we saw a lovely double rainbow ...

Thankfully by the time they were ready it had eased up. We'd taken the dogs with us ...

and once Jamie was on board ...

we walked over to the outdoor school. Michael worked him hard and by the end he was tired and aching!

So then it was back to the yard ...

where Storm had her supper and was turned out ...

We picked up a very welcome Chinese meal on the way home and then it was bedtime. I need a good night's sleep as Mike comes out of hospital tomorrow and I'll have to get my nurse's hat on!

No comments: