Friday 20 April 2012

Luton to Broadlands

It’s the last long haul to Norfolk today and we left Luton at 10.45am.  Everything went very smoothly and we finally stopped for lunch once I’d got past the nasty bit at Thetford.  We then had just 21 miles to go to Norwich so I knew I was nearly there.  When Mike drove we’d always go round the inner ring road to Wroxham but I really didn’t fancy that route and took us along the A47 towards Great Yarmouth.  At Acle we leave the main road and make for Potter Heigham which is then a short drive to Ludham Bridge.  The Broadlands Caravan Club site is just before the bridge and we pulled in at 2.50pm.  We chose pitch number 3 because I know that I can get online at this end of the site!!  My 3 dongle is brilliant.

P4200021
It wasn’t long before the heavens opened, we had thunder and lightning and Hamish made himself sick as he absolutely hates thunder.  Joy!!  Thankfully the bad weather has passed now and he’s settled down.
Tomorrow we take over Broadland Mars from Richardsons at Stalham and so you’ll need to visit my Broadland Blog for the reports on our holiday.  I won’t be able to blog until we come off the boat so don’t expect anything for at least a week!  Hope to see you over there.

No comments: