Sunday 31 August 2008

Tide Race at Portreath

It was Tide Race day and the sun shone!!! There was frantic action on the beach ...

with even the littlies taking part ...

and even Jo took her shoes and socks off! A first I gather ...

Once the building had taken place it was a matter of waiting for the inevitable ...

For some reason Phil's brother and his friend decided to watch from the sea ...


and after the last sand castle had succumbed it was time for the prize-giving ...

Great fun - made all the better by the good weather.

Once the competition was over the boys went in the sea and it looked really inviting ...



I'm ashamed to say I haven't been in this year - just managed a paddle or two!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Famous for my feet! Gee whizz if thats my 15 minutes of fame lord help me!

Lucy-Ruth said...

Oh I wish I lived at Portreath! Looks like so much fun.
X