Wednesday 9 May 2012

Surrey to Somerset then Home

With the Bank Holiday behind us I ventured onto the M25 on Tuesday for just one junction.  We were taking the M3 south-west and making for the same site in Somerset that we’d used on the way up.  The drive went really well and we chose the same pitch and settled in nicely.  On Wednesday morning my friend Debbie, who lives nearby, popped in for a coffee and a chat before we had to vacate our pitch at midday.  It’s been a year since we last met at Badminton and so there was loads to catch up on.

The last part of the journey went very smoothly and I parked the RV in the cul-de-sac as there was plenty of room.  We were home and I still can’t believe I drove us to Norfolk and back.  For those who know me well they’d probably say it was a miracle!!

No comments: