Thursday 6 May 2010

Wiltshire to Cornwall

Yesterday we drove from Wiltshire to Devon as we were breaking the journey home by staying on the same site that we'd used on the way up. We booked in at Putts Corner and chose the pitch next to the one we'd had before. I knew that my 3 dongle would work in this spot and so I wasn't taking any chances on a new area!

It was an uneventful stay compared to the last time and this morning we set off for home. It's ages since I've been to Ottery St Mary so we drove through the town instead of just heading straight back to the A30. We crossed the River Otter and left the town behind ...

We got back to Portreath with plenty of time to go and vote and for me to go to my Pilates class. It was a great holiday and we were so lucky with the weather - can't wait for next year!

No comments: