Friday 5 October 2012

Back to Umberleigh

We picked up the motorhome and set off late morning, stopping at Sourton Services for lunch.  The weather then turned nasty and I had a horrible drive up to Great Torrington on a wet narrow road with lorries behind me wanting to get from A to B much faster than I wanted to drive.  I managed to pull over a couple of times to let traffic through but was really pleased when I finally pulled into the site and we got checked in.  We chose a pitch on the lower road this time as it’s nearer the toilet block and not being up against the hedge, we’ll get early morning sun if we’re lucky!!

The pitch next to us is ready and waiting for Jamie and Phill who will be arriving tomorrow …

North Devon-20121005-00077

The weather got far worse as the afternoon and evening progressed but the forecast is good for the weekend so fingers crossed.

No comments: