Friday 4 September 2009

New Wetsuits

When I saw Jo's full length wetsuit I naturally said "I want one"! After a trip into Truro to visit The Range both Mike and I were now kitted out and eager to try them in the water. We all went down to Portreath beach but it was a really messy sea and so the body boards were left on the sand and we all went in to have a jump about and generally check out the suits. Fantastic. Why didn't we have full length ones before now? While in the water Mike asked a girl where she'd bought her lovely pink board from and she told him 'Down the Line' at Hayle. He knew I wanted a new one and so a trip was being planned for tomorrow.

Meanwhile I was having a lovely time in the surf ...





A family shot at the end ...

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Love that last shot x

mypilatescornwall said...

very slick!!! very cool!

Chrissie said...

Great family photos :-) Lets have one with the pink board next :-)