Thursday 3 September 2009

Falmouth for Coffee

Pam had been promised a trip out to Falmouth while the boys were here and so we picked her up this morning and headed over. We went to the Watersports Centre for a coffee and toasted teacake then Phill and I left everyone in there and shot over to Trago. I had a list of things and Jo had asked me to get some cushion stuffing as she wanted to redo Fred's bed. Phill and I had a lovely time going through all the departments but unfortunately I couldn't get what I wanted. We did manage to find a nice CD stacking unit for Pam and when shopping with Phill you can guarantee he'll buy loads even if he doesn't really need it!! Sorry Phill! Great fun though!

So it was back to find the others and we took the scenic route out of Falmouth, driving up around Pendennis Point. We stopped on the hill to look down at the ships in the harbour and dry-dock ...



then went on up to the car park at the top ...



In the car next to us was this adorable puppy called Ki (Cornish for dog) ...

He was a Springer/Cocker cross and the boys want one! It was then back to the car and time to go home.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I want a Ki too! Do you think Fred would be upset? LOL

mypilatescornwall said...

nice doggy! Love Falmouth, hate Trago Mills...can never find anything & the pay point are annoyingly annoying, (but I hate shopping full stop, would rather go surfing now!!), Trago just seem to make it more of an unpleasant experience..do you think they will read this and tidy up a bit? thought not...x