Thursday 26 July 2012

Cleaning then Rewards–Shopping!

We decided to have a  morning at the site as it’s been so hot.  I got out our extendable ladder and used the time to remove all the green muck that was around the edge of our skylight.  I’d given it a scrub at home by standing on our garage roof but as it’s stored under trees it gets a load of green stuff that is hard to shift.  Jo was sitting reading more of Fifty Shades so I gave her a wave …

P7260002P7260005

After lunch we drove to Great Torrington and the Dartington Crystal Outlet Store.  It was too hot to take the factory tour but not too hot to shop!!  I found a lovely leather handbag and a couple of tops while Jo got some trousers and tops all in the Edinburgh Woollen Mill shop.  We then had a wander around the glass sales and spotted a very special little corner …

IMG-20120726-00389IMG-20120726-00392IMG-20120726-00390

Yes - it was an All Year Round Christmas Shop!!!  Naturally I had to buy a couple of things!

2 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Ooh, what did you buy in the Christmas shop? We used to have an all year round Christmas shop near us but the lady died and it closed down - it was out on a farm and called The Christmas Barn

sally-ann said...

Sorry but I can't say because it's a present for the boys! Once they've received it then I'll let you know x