Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas Pressies

Hamish loves Christmas! From the moment I start wrapping presents he is trying his hardest to get at them and rip them open. His main present was a new wax coat as his old one is just a tad too small for him. We were going to get him the same again but couldn't find it and so got this very smart one instead ...

There's a flap under his tummy and so I can't wait for a wet muddy day to see how much cleaner he'll stay! He had a selection of treats and a few soft toys as well ...

By late morning the expensive one was already in the bin as he'd chewed it to pieces! The cheap ones that I'd found in charity shops were lovingly taken to bed and are immaculate! I gave Mike a satnav ...

I think I must have had a senior moment as I've always said that a satnav in one of our vehicles would mean divorce! I love navigating when we're out and about as I've had a fascination with maps since schooldays. I just love reading them and finding out of the way places to visit. We do get caught sometimes though when we try to drive through large towns and cities in the RV hence the satnav. Pam and Lesley (Mikes' sister) came over for Christmas lunch and then we watched the ballet Cinderella in the afternoon. Pam gave us membership to English Heritage so we're really looking forward to the spring and visiting all the local places as well as the rest of the country.

1 comment:

jordiegirl said...

You seem to have had a lovely Christmas Day. Loved the pics of Hamish opening his pressies. My sister buys soft toys from charity shops for the dogs to chew too.

Great pressies too, the satnav will prove invaluable I'm sure, I love mine.