Thursday 24 July 2014

Last Day–Padstow

Just a hint of rain this morning.  We’d decided on Padstow for my last day and used the park and ride as the town is always difficult to park in.  There were loads of boats in the harbour and the place was buzzing …

photo 76photo 77photo 79photo 81

There were so many children crabbing and they all seemed to be catching plenty …

photo 82

We had a wander around the shops, lunched in The Old Ship Hotel and then found the Christmas shop …

photo 85photo 84photo 83

A last evening walk around the site and the rabbits were out and about plus an interesting piece of metalwork …

photo 86photo 87

Apparently there’d been rain all around us but we’d had a lovely day ending with a lovely sunset …

photo 88

2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

Thanks Sally Ann for your comment. You are so right Westies are so special. I have quite a few blogging friends with westies so I know where to come when I want to see some Westie antics! Sarah x

DeniseinVA said...

Just found your blog and have enjoyed my visit immensely. I live in the USA but lived in Devon up until 1975. I have enjoyed seeing my old neighboring county. I spent a lot of happy times in Cornwall. My sister had a little Westie called Monty so have always had a soft spot for them.