Monday 17 June 2013

Sudden Visit to Luton

Mike had a regular Thursday check-up at Moorfields and they were a little worried about his left eye which is the one with some vision.  We had to be there for another check on the following Tuesday with the possibility that he may have an operation on it the next day.  The decision was made that I needed to drive us up to Luton on Sunday in the Mini which was fine by me so long as I could get help around the motorways at the end.  The boys met me at Fleet Services on the M3 where I moved into Phill’s car and Jamie drove his dad in the Mini.

IMG-20130616-00589

On Monday evening we drove to St Albans for a walk around the park …

P6170199P6170201P6170203P6170204

It was lovely and relaxing and kept my mind off the decision that would be made the following day.

No comments: